Saturday, October 25, 2014

costume reveal!



Just kidding! I'm doing mom shit as usual on this Saturday night lol.

Kids are in bed and I'm laying on the floor playing with the cat, watching (listening to) orange is the new black, debating on whether or not to put those clothes up, eating Oreos and strategizing my new diet/workout plan, laughing at #funnyvideos #catsinclothes #halloween on Instagram and being jealous of everyone in costume tonight!

Not sure why I haven't grabbed that pillow to lay on...

If you're wondering about the baby wipes, I use them to wipe my makeup off when I'm too lazy to use soap and water. Don't judge.

My feet really aren't that big but I'm obviously wearing David's socks and they like fluff up if I don't pull them up. If you wear your mans socks you should know this struggle. Why am I wearing his socks? His are longer and warmer then mine lol. I'm also aware that they do not match...my socks match like three weeks out the year and that's only because they're new. Once they've been worn and washed they'll never match again.

My pajama pants are the Siamese cats from lady and the tramp. Of course I'd have disney pajamas on! 

Just wanted to fool yall for a bit! This has been a real #confessionsofahousewifee.

Goodnight world!

xoxo,
Susan.

P.s.
Yall should totally search those hashtags! They're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment